We will be using Sage (see www.sagemath.org) as a symbolic calculator.
Functions for Line and Surface Integration with Sage [SurfInt.sage (text)]
Notebook worksheet using the above functions [SurfInt.sws]
Triangle worksheet using the above functions [Triangle.sws], [Triangle.pdf].
Sage Resuources for Multivariable Calculus:
[ .sws AND .pdf files]
What was a Stem-and-Leaf again?
Table Of Contents
- TAKE HOME: Exam4
- Slip under my office door (ES319B) before May 14, 2015 at 1pm.
- Michael Corral: Vector Calculus
- Free online Textbook.
- Syllabus Spring 2015
- General information about the course and exam dates.
- [Review of Calc1]
- Finding max, min and inflection points with Maple.
- [Vector Geometry]
- Working with vectors with Maple and Sage. Lines and Planes in 3D.
- The Geometric Algebra of 3D euclidean space.
- [Vector Functions]
- Curves in 3D. Tangent, normal, curvature etc..
- [Functions of Several Variables]
- Partial derivatives, tangent planes, max and mins and all that....
- Multiple integrals, areas, volumes, change of coordinates....
- [Surface Area]
- Definition, applications and examples using Maple
- [Vector Calculus]
- Line integrals, vector fields etc...
- Found Elsewhere
- List of multivariable calculus resources on the net.