Prof. Carlos C. Rodriguez ES-319B, 442-4617
Office Hours: Wednesdays 10am-1pm, ES-319B.
Statistics, 1991. Freedman, Pisani, Purves and Adhikari. Third Edition. Norton.
Lucy Howes. ES239, 442-4643. VAX email:
Office Hours: Tues. and Thurs. 1-2pm. ES239.
FINAL GRADE = AVERAGE OF BEST 3
- Exam I: Thursday Feb. 12
- Histogram, Stem-and-leaf, Average, Standard Deviation, Median, Quartiles. Gaussian Approximation for Data. (approx. CH3-5 ).
- Exam II: Thursday March 5
- Correlation, and Regression. (approx. CH6-12).
- Exam III: Thursday April 2
- Probability, Accuracy of Percentages, Accuracy of Averages. (approx. CH13-18).
- Exam IV: Thursday April 30
- Tests of Significance, Contingency Tables. (approx. CH19-29).
MINIMUM REQUIRED TO PASS THE COURSE IS 30 POINTS.
All grades are from 0 to 100 points.