Syllabus MAT108 Fall 1998
- Prof. Carlos C. Rodríguez , 442-4617
- Office Hours:
- Wednesdays 10-12, ES-319B.
- Statistics, 1998. Freedman, Pisani, Purves and Adhikari.
third Edition. Norton.
- Tutoring room ES138. Check the schedules.
- Histogram, Stem-and-leaf, Average, Standard Deviation, Median, Quartiles. Gaussian Approximation for Data.( » CH3-5 Exam I).
- Correlation, and Regression. ( » CH6-12 Exam II).
- Probability, Accuracy of Percentages, Accuracy of Averages. ( » CH13-25 Exam III).
- Tests of Significance, Contingency Tables. ( » CH26-29 Exam IV).
|Exam I || Thrs. Sept. 17
|Exam II || Thrs. Oct. 22
|Exam III || Thrs. Nov. 12
|Exam IV || Thrs. Dec. 3 |
Note: The final grade is computed by dropping the lowest of the 4 exams.
All exams are cumulative, multiple choice, close-book, calculators are allowed. Final scores below 30% are failing grades.
File translated from TEX by TTH, version 1.50.