Syllabus MAT108 Spring 1999
- Prof. Carlos C. Rodríguez , 442-4617
- Office Hours:
- Wednesdays 10-12, ES-319B.
- Statistics, 1998. Freedman, Pisani, Purves and Adhikari.
third Edition. Norton.
- Ms. Lucy Howes. (Office) ES239 442-4643. (Email) LH1940.
(Office Hours) MWF 10:05-11:10.
Also tutoring room TAs at ES138. Check the schedules.
- Histogram, Stem-and-leaf, Average, Standard Deviation, Median, Quartiles. Gaussian Approximation for Data.( » CH3-5 Exam I).
- Correlation, and Regression. ( » CH6-12 Exam II).
- Probability, Accuracy of Percentages, Accuracy of Averages. ( » CH13-25 Exam III).
- Tests of Significance, Contingency Tables. ( » CH26-29 Exam IV).
|Exam I ||Thrs. Feb. 18
|Exam II ||Thrs. Mar. 18
|Exam III ||Thrs. Apr. 15
|Exam IV ||Thrs. May 6 |
EXTRA CREDIT: You can add up to 20 extra points to your final
cummulative score by emailing (before each exam) to CR569, five
*original* and *correct* multiple choice questions with the special
format and special instructions explained in
FinalScore = (TotalBest3Exams + XtraCredit)/3
All exams are cumulative, multiple choice, close-book, calculators are allowed. Final scores below 30% are failing grades.
File translated from TEX by TTH, version 1.95.
On 28 Jan 1999, 09:04.