Syllabus MAT108 Summer 2000
- Prof. Carlos C. Rodríguez , 442-4617
- Office Hours:
- by Appointment, ES-319B.
- Statistics, 1998. Freedman, Pisani and Purves.
third Edition. Norton.
- Histogram, Stem-and-leaf, Average, Standard Deviation, Median, Quartiles. Gaussian Approximation for Data.( » CH3-5 Exam I).
- Correlation, and Regression. ( » CH6-12 Exam II).
- Probability, Accuracy of Percentages, Accuracy of Averages. ( » CH13-25 Exam III).
- Tests of Significance, Contingency Tables. ( » CH26-29 Exam IV).
|Exam I ||Friday June 2
|Exam II ||Friday June 9
|Exam III ||Friday June 16
|Exam IV ||Friday June 23 |
FinalScore = (TotalBest3Exams)/3
All exams are cumulative, multiple choice, close-book, calculators are allowed. Final scores below 30% are failing grades.
File translated from
On 30 May 2000, 08:25.