- Prof. Carlos C. Rodríguez , 442-4617
- Office Hours:
- Daily 9-9:30. ES139B
- Statistics, 1998. Freedman, Pisani and Purves.
third Edition. Norton.
- Histogram, Stem-and-leaf, Average, Standard Deviation, Median, Quartiles. Gaussian Approximation for Data.( » CH3-5 Exam I).
- Correlation, and Regression. ( » CH6-12 Exam II).
- Probability, Accuracy of Percentages, Accuracy of Averages. ( » CH13-25 Exam III).
- Tests of Significance, Contingency Tables. ( » CH26-29 Exam IV).
|Exam I ||Friday June 1
|Exam II ||Friday June 8
|Exam III ||Friday June 15
|Exam IV ||Friday June 22 |
EXTRA CREDIT: You can add up to 20 extra points to your final
cummulative score by emailing (before each exam) to CR569, five
*original* and *correct* multiple choice questions with the special
format and special instructions explained in
FinalScore = (TotalBest3Exams + XtraCredit)/3
All exams are cumulative, multiple choice, close-book, calculators are allowed. Final scores below 30% are failing grades.