- Prof. Carlos C. Rodríguez , ES-319B
- Office Hours:
- Tu and Th 11:45-1:30. and by appointment.
- Statistics: By Freedman, Pisani and Purves.
- Histogram, Stem-and-leaf, Average, Standard Deviation, Median, Quartiles. Gaussian Approximation for Data.( » CH3-5 Exam I).
- Correlation, and Regression. ( » CH6-12 Exam II).
- Probability, Accuracy of Percentages, Accuracy of Averages. ( » CH13-25 Exam III).
- Tests of Significance, Contingency Tables. ( » CH26-29 Exam IV).
|Exam I ||Th. Feb. 11
|Exam II ||Tu. Mar. 8
|Exam III ||Th. Apr. 7
|Exam IV ||Th. May 12 at 8 am|
EXTRA CREDIT: Attendance counts as one Exam.
FinalScore = (TotalBest3Exams + XtraCredit)/4
All exams are cumulative, multiple choice, closed book, calculators are allowed. Final scores below 30% are failing grades.